Are you a motivated self-starter who thrives in intense, high-stress situations? Do you have a knack for critical thinking and developing tailored solutions to varied challenges? Do you value listening, understanding, and building meaningful relationships with others?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a charismatic personality that allows you to instantly connect with just about anyone, and want to help companies reach their growth goals, you might be the perfect fit for our Account Executive role.
The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying the challenges of prospective clients and providing strategic solutions. The Account Executive will constantly build an opportunity pipeline to ensure prospective clients maximize the value we can offer them.
Key responsibilities include
- Partner with our Business Development & Marketing Team to CLOSE quality and qualified leads.
- Showcasing our value to companies around the country
- Leveraging our approach & strategies to build trust with potential clients and know when to CLOSE THE DEAL.
- Performing Strategy Sessions, which involve diagnosing each prospect’s needs and challenges in a consultative format.
- Performing Partnership Calls, the second and final in our consultative sales process.
- CLOSE DEALS (we love people who like to win and hate to lose)
- Leverage available tools and resources to regularly engage and follow up with prospective clients (Hubspot, Zoom, Slack, phone, email, etc.).
- Utilize Hubspot as our CRM tool and other prospecting software to drive sales process efficiencies.
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Full health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Parental Leave: Additional weeks of PTO at 100% salary for new birth and adoptive parents plus Instacart membership
- State-of-the-art headquarters
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Thrive in a high-stress, fast-paced, intensive environment
- Never settle for “good enough” — if you love to exceed all metrics and “blow out” sales goals, you’ll be right at home
- Be comfortable talking to new people (bonus points if you love talking to new people)
- Have a sociable, charming, likeable personality that others naturally gravitate toward
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24 hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
About Rose Garden
Rose Garden Consulting is the leading sales growth company in America. We are passionate about transforming sales teams from the inside out – from their team structure & hiring process to their sales strategy.
We have worked with the fastest-growing companies in the country to implement our True Sales strategy. Most organizations’ sales cultures have gone extreme – they either operate as a customer service team here to help or are reckless Wolf of Wall Street sales addicts. We believe that True Sales creates the right blend and balance of passion and predictability.
We’re on a mission to change the way people sell and to rid the country of sales charlatans.