Business Development Representative
When you walk into a room, does everyone know you, like you, and flock to you to say hello? Are you a motivated self-starter who thrives on a competitive, energetic team? Do you love solving problems and consider yourself a true people-person?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, have a charismatic personality that allows you to instantly connect with just about anyone, and want to work collaboratively with a team of industry leaders, you might be the perfect fit for our Business Development Representative role.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for being the liaison between our Marketing and Sales team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
This is an opportunity to shape Rose Garden’s future and make an impact on one of the most innovative, ambitious teams in the business. Your mission — should you choose to accept it — is to boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Key responsibilities include
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Generous compensation package with monthly incentive opportunities
- Sponsored continuous learning opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, cold emails, outbound prospecting, etc)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging conversations
About Rose Garden
Rose Garden Consulting is the leading sales growth company in America. We are passionate about transforming sales teams from the inside out – from their team structure & hiring process to their sales strategy.
We have worked with the fastest-growing companies in the country to implement our True Sales strategy. Most organizations’ sales cultures have gone extreme – they either operate as a customer service team here to help or are reckless Wolf of Wall Street sales addicts. We believe that True Sales creates the right blend and balance of passion and predictability.
We’re on a mission to change the way people sell and to rid the country of sales charlatans.