Client Engagement Manager
Are you someone who has a passion for sales but tired of the pressure of hitting quotas? Are you effective and comfortable being in control and calling the shots? Do you feel fulfilled when you’re able to help other people accomplish their goals? Do you have a talent for sales but dread the late nights and weekend work? Final question: When faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess impeccable communication skills, have a passion for building sales teams with many moving parts, and want to work collaboratively with our clients, you might be the perfect fit for our Client Engagement Manager role.
We are looking for a Client Engagement Manager to create sales collateral, deliverables, and build positive relationships with our clients. You’ll be the clients’ first point of contact, ensuring the scope of services are built and they are elated with our services.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience in sales and customer success is a must in this position. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. We’d like to meet you if you’re a team player and a problem-solver.
You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services. Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring.
You will be dedicated to the success of each client on their respective client roster. You will be responsible for ensuring your clients maximize their investment and have the support and accountability they need to achieve their goals. You’ll be a teacher, a strategist, a coach, a builder — but more importantly, you’ll be the person who holds your clients accountable and gets shit done. This is an opportunity to impact the success of our clients in a tangible way. Too many organizations read a lot of feel-good propaganda that makes them believe they will be successful if they just follow three simple rules. Unfortunately, that does not translate into the real world. Rose Garden’s commitment to small and medium-sized businesses is to help them actualize their potential and make a true impact in their community and market.
The Client Engagement Manager will be dedicated to the success of each client on their respective client roster. You will be responsible for ensuring your clients maximize their investment and have the support and accountability they need to achieve their goals. You’ll be a teacher, a strategist, a coach, a builder — but more importantly, you’ll be the person who holds your clients accountable and gets shit done.
Key responsibilities include
- Foster positive relationships with our customers as their primary point of contact
- Help clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Ensure that the agreement scope of services are delivered
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
- Work with sales teams to generate new business
- Prepare reports on project performance
- Build relationships with key employees among clients
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on best practices and lead the creation of each deliverable
- Host weekly meetings with clients to discuss needs and deliver collateral
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to the agreement terms
- Study competitive ways to level up your skills
- Set sales and revenue targets with the clients and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, marketing, ops, senior management) to address customers’ needs
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Generous compensation package with monthly incentive opportunities
- Sponsored continuous learning opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Proven experience in Sales or Customer Success
- Project management experience is a plus
- Proficient in Google Business Suite and Hubspot (and similar tech)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Sharp business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. NPS, LTV, CAC, etc. All the acronyms)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with a team
About Rose Garden
Rose Garden Consulting is the leading sales growth company in America. We are passionate about transforming sales teams from the inside out – from their team structure & hiring process to their sales strategy.
We have worked with the fastest-growing companies in the country to implement our True Sales strategy. Most organizations’ sales cultures have gone extreme – they either operate as a customer service team here to help or are reckless Wolf of Wall Street sales addicts. We believe that True Sales creates the right blend and balance of passion and predictability.
We’re on a mission to change the way people sell and to rid the country of sales charlatans.