Director of Revenue Operations
Are you someone who has a passion for correcting people with data? And when that data doesn’t exist, you make it your mission to build out a report and dashboard to prove that you are right? Do you feel fulfilled when you’re able to help other people accomplish their goals? Final question: When faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess impeccable communication skills, have a passion for building out reports + dashboards with many moving parts, and want to work collaboratively with our Sr. Leadership, you might be the perfect fit for our Director of Revenue Operations role.
The Director of Revenue Operations is responsible for developing and implementing new procedures and processes that will bring about effective and efficient sales department operations. They work closely with the sales + marketing teams to drive cross-functionally aligned strategies that drive sales and ensure the achievement of departmental targets as well as the overall business targets and objectives.
The Director of Revenue Operations gathers information and keeps the business up to date with the latest sales tools and industry best practices that will enable improvement in sales initiatives, grant the business a competitive edge, and enable the achievement of sales goals and targets.
The Director of Revenue Operations also completes sales activity reports, sales forecast presentations, and profitability reports for senior management for strategy formulation and fact-based decision-making. They analyze the business’s sales operations data and leverage important information in developing strategic sales operations approaches to ensure that the junior sales operations team consistently meets or exceeds daily/weekly/monthly/annual sales performance metrics.
Key responsibilities include
- Own & lead all technical & data integrations across CRM (Hubspot), sales, service, and marketing suites
- Support the executive quarterly objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to increase new client acquisition
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and an internal business review
- Identify gaps, bottlenecks, or points of friction either internally and externally in the process
- Research and recommend potential processes, training, and technological solutions to eliminate them
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business
- Work with management deﬁne techniques to improve the funnel performance
- Assist with Hubspot administration and project prioritization
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers, and leaders
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to reﬁne lead qualiﬁcation process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Generous compensation package with monthly incentive opportunities
- Sponsored continuous learning opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Proven Hubspot subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more
- Previous deal desk and/or revenue recognition experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast-growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, and IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software (e.g. InsightSquared)
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Hubspot and other CRM applications, and email marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related ﬁeld
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology
- Experience building and/or managing a sales operations team
About Rose Garden
Rose Garden Consulting is the leading sales growth company in America. We are passionate about transforming sales teams from the inside out – from their team structure & hiring process to their sales strategy.
We have worked with the fastest-growing companies in the country to implement our True Sales strategy. Most organizations’ sales cultures have gone extreme – they either operate as a customer service team here to help or are reckless Wolf of Wall Street sales addicts. We believe that True Sales creates the right blend and balance of passion and predictability.
We’re on a mission to change the way people sell and to rid the country of sales charlatans.