Sales Operation Intern
Looking to get into sales but have never seen it first hand? Would you like to see how a quarter million dollar sale is closed on one zoom call? If this is something that interests you, join our team at Rose Garden Consulting and you’ll get an inside look at what it’s really like to work for a professional sales organization.
The RGC Internship is open to all eligible junior and senior students. The work you’ll do throughout the course of the internship will include being assigned to one or more client projects where they will receive mentorship and support to help their success on the engagement. Beyond exposure to “real life” projects, the internship also delivers a variety of ongoing learning events such as lunch and learns, industry/service line spotlights, and regularly scheduled training offerings designed to help our interns develop technical and client service skills. The interns will understand first-hand what a career with Rose Garden is like and have the opportunity to build a cross-functional professional network.
Interns are expected to adapt to change and demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, and self-confidence. Interns must be team-oriented and able to work collaboratively. Interns are expected to demonstrate leadership qualities and potential.
Additional mentors, both formal and informal, will be identified during the internship. These mentor relationships can carry over into the future and offer a great way to stay connected while back at school.
There will be formal goal-setting and evaluation processes throughout the internship. Depending on performance and other factors, interns may have the opportunity to receive a subsequent internship opportunity at Rose Garden.
Key responsibilities include
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Customize product solutions to increase client satisfaction
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and our Consultants
- Assist the Senior Engagement Manager in tasks needing assistance
- Stay up-to-date with new services and client deliverables
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Hourly compensation (this is a paid internship)
- Monthly team events
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Currently attending college in Atlanta, GA.
- Embody confidence, resourcefulness, and drive
- Bring experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM systems or a passion to learn
- Be web-savvy and excited about using web-based sources to find new data
- Possess top-notch Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills for performing data analysis & building reports
- Have great attention to detail while understanding big-picture objectives & strategy.
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment, prioritize multiple projects at a time, and quickly adapt to project changes
- Strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA of a 3.2 at the end of the academic year)
- Successfully manage strong academics with extracurricular activities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- The start date for this position is Summer 2022
About Rose Garden
Rose Garden Consulting is the leading sales growth company in America. We are passionate about transforming sales teams from the inside out – from their team structure & hiring process to their sales strategy.
We have worked with the fastest-growing companies in the country to implement our True Sales strategy. Most organizations’ sales cultures have gone extreme – they either operate as a customer service team here to help or are reckless Wolf of Wall Street sales addicts. We believe that True Sales creates the right blend and balance of passion and predictability.
We’re on a mission to change the way people sell and to rid the country of sales charlatans.